Training & Workshops
Training programmes can be tailored to meet your specific challenges. This is recommended, however often the programmes range from a half day to 3 days. Often we will suggest a follow up session after one month, or it can be a regular session monthly. The topics often covered are
- Team Performance – Utlising DiSC or PRISM Brain Mapping profiling behavioural assessments
- Performance Thinking – Neuroscience for Leaders and Business Owners
- Lead with Emotional Intelligence for Whole Team Performance – Utilising Emotional Intelligence testing (Thomas International)
- Effective Personal Leadership – for individuals improving thinking habits and utilising latest research finding from Neuroscience
- Neuroscience of Leadership – learn the highlights of recent neuroscience research to improve abilities to think more effectively and creatively to solve problems and seek transform opportunities, lead and collaborate with others by understanding the brains key motivators and drivers and manage change more effectively but understanding how the brain responds and relates to change.
- Coaching Skills for Change Facilitators and HR Managers– coaching provides change practitioners with strategies to help people change (both Neuroscience perspective and communication strategies
- Resilience Training
Please see our home page for upcoming T.R.E.A.D Workshops or other events
Emotional Intelligence for Leaders Workshops
Emotional Intelligence has been recognised as one of the keys to effective leadership. Emotional Intelligence first gained popularity and understanding in the late 1990’s following Daniel Goleman’s book called “Emotional Intelligence: Why it can matter more than IQ”. Since then he has written a number of books around this topic including, “Working with Emotional Intelligence” and “The New Leaders” looking at emotional intelligence within the workplace and as for leaders.
Genos International have developed an Emotional Intelligence Assessment test (self adn 360) that measures the core skills of emotional intelligence: awareness of emotions, self-regulation, reasoning, expression and social skills. Development can be in the form of Executive Coaching, workshops or webinars.
The outcome is stronger leaders, that are more readily able to know their own and others feelings, regulate or influence those emotions and enhance all relationships. This has a powerful impact on overall performance both of the individual and the team.
More recently the science behind emotional intelligence factors is linking it together. There is now evidence to understand the impact of stress and arousal on performance and working how where that optimal level is, there is greater understanding of when people are more or less likely to be motivated and what to do about it. Social-cognitive neuroscience also now explains how empathy works and how the 5 areas that can impact your interaction with someone and whether they are drawn towards you or are moving away from you in your leadership.
Learn more about your or your teams emotional intelligence levels and see improvements in teamwork, client relationships, individual motivation and performance levels and ability to lead with positive influence.
Find out more about the assessments, coaching and workshops by Contacting Us
DiSC Behavioural Assessments Workshops
Understanding more about your own behaviour provides you with the tools to be more effective. Once you know where your natural behaviours lie you can complement your team with different styles and value those already different to you. You can learn how to adjust your behaviour to suit those in your team or your clients to have greater positive rapport and influence.
Get your DiSC profile now to become:
- A more effective communicator
- Better at reading a client or business contacts preferred behavioural style
- Build instant rapport with potential clients and stake holders
- Ability to adjust your leadership style to motivate team members
Organise a team workshop to
- Understand the team dynamics and foster better teamwork
- Improve your recruitment procedures by hiring the “ideal” behavioural style for the role and the team
- Understand what is required of you as your teams leader to get each individual to their highest performance levels